Read original article: Create Your Own At-Home Spa
Parenting can cause both backache and heartache; sometimes a little “me time” at the spa is all that’s needed to rejuvenate. Don’t fret if a spa day isn’t in your budget or you can’t find an afternoon to get away, there are many great items that can transform your bathroom into the spa that you deserve. Here are just a few special items that can make every morning luxurious!
- Black Rock Mud. Go ahead… get a little dirty! This mud is made by moms and the cure for what ails you. This all natural mud pot bubbled up out of the Black Rock Desert and promises to tighten pores remove toxins and revitalize skin. It’s not only good for you, but good for the environment too! Black Rock Mud packages in a plantable box embedded with wildflower seeds. $59 for a 4 oz jar.
- WarmPerfect Heated Towel Racks. Whether it’s for your most luxurious towel or your clothes on the chilliest morning, these heated racks are sleek, chic and will give you that warm pampered feeling inside. Available at various retailers prices start at $79, check online.
- Bliss Hot Salt Body Scrub. They don’t call it “bliss” for nothing. This super sofenting scrub will intoxicate your senses with the scent of rosemary and eucalyptus. This oil-free, self heating formula gently exfoliates with sea salts. It may be DIY, but you will definitely want to do it all the time. $36
- Pacifica Pillar Candles. Finding time to jet set to experience the fabulous spas of the world can be tough. Pacifica brings the globe’s finest scents to you with their pillar candle collection, no passport necessary. Breathe in the sents of French Lilac, Hawaiian Ruby Guava, Tahitian Gardenia, and Thai Lemongrass, among others as you bathe. This “trip” is a bargain for $16.
- Conair Footbath with Bubble and Heat. Who needs to go out for a pedicure when you can dip your footsies in this fabulous heated footbath! Before painting your toes, treat yourself to a soak in bubbles and heat. Starting at $28.99.